- To purchase OFFICIAL Stadium Theatre tickets, call the Box Office at 401-762-4545, purchase on-line at www.stadiumtheatre.com/events or visit our Box Office in person, Monday - Friday from 9AM - 5 PM. Tickets may be purchased at the door, if available. The Box Office Window opens 1.5 hours prior to event time.
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- A $1 per Ticket Service Fee is applied to all phone orders.
- A $4 per Ticket Service Fee is applied to all online orders.
- A $1 Restoration Fee is included in all advertised ticket prices in order to collect funds for the continued restoration and maintenance of the Theatre.
- Times and prices of performances are subject to change.
- All seats are reserved unless otherwise noted.
- Tickets purchased within 1 week of the performance will be held at the “Will Call” booth for pickup prior to the performance. The “Will Call” booth is located outside under the Marquee in the front of the Theatre. Please bring a valid ID to be presented when picking up tickets.
Refunds & Exchanges
The Stadium Theatre has a no refund, no exchange policy on tickets for all events. This stipulation is clearly marked on each ticket.
Third Party Ticket Sales
The Stadium Theatre does not accept any tickets purchased through third party vendors. Valid tickets are only sold through the Stadium Theatre Box Office or from www.stadiumtheatre.com
In the Event of Inclement Weather
The Stadium Theatre rarely cancels or postpones events due to inclement weather. Please be advised that tickets for all events are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis. This stipulation is clearly marked on each ticket. In the instance of inclement weather the Stadium Theatre will hold the performance on the original date and time unless the Governor of Rhode Island declares a state of emergency. In the event of such a declaration ticket holders will be refunded. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, this information will be posted, as soon as we receive it, on our website as well as on our main information telephone line at 401-762-4545.
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light as you may be subject to search. We ask that our guests avoid bringing unnecessary items. Among items that are prohibited from the Stadium Theatre are: weapons, laser pens, helium balloons, over-sized bags, outside food and beverage, including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, drugs, video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and SLR cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses. You may bring in a disposable, 35mm or digital point and shoot camera (with no zoom or telephoto lens), however, for some events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited.