The Rocky Horror Picture Show - The Thriller Tour
|Sun 10/29/23||7:00 PM||GET TICKETS|
RSVP & Get Reminders on Facebook
Join the RKO Army in celebrating the greatest cult movie of all time -- at the Stadium Theatre! Members from the RKO Army will shadow cast a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show!
Synopsis - On a stormy night, sweethearts Brad and Janet, discover the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite scientist! Join the RKO Army for an interactive presentation of the Rocky Horror Picture Show on the Stadium’s big screen! It’s a weird, sexually charged rock ‘n roll time warp!
RKO Army performs their famous 'Thriller!' preshow before their performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
Tickets: $11 - General Admission
7:00 PM - Thriller Preshow set starts
7:40 - Start Movie
9:30 - Movie ends
Prop Bags are available at our Rocky Horror Picture Show performances.
- Donation is $4 each, 2 for $7, 3 for $10 to help support the cast expenses.
Each bag contains:
- Newspaper (Janet’s cheap Rain Coat)
- Noisemaker (Transylvanian applause)
- Glove (Snap!)
- Roll of toilet paper (Dr. Scott!)
- Party Hat (for Rocky’s Birthday)
- “Toast” (cardboard) (to Absent Friends)
- Paper Plate (when the sheet comes off the table)
- Sponge (to Drain your Emotions)
- “Hot Dog” (cardboard)
- 3 Playing Cards (for Sorrow and Pain)